miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

Nissan s14 Matt powers 2012 and my ENB sets

kekekekekekee onda kanijos aki les traigo un s14 de matt powers, anteriormente ya abia hecho uno pero no me kedo muy bien asi ke lo renove y aki esta espero lo disfruten mucho y tambien les dejo my enb series y perdon por la tardansa pero es tenido demaciado trabajo y no abia tenido tiempo de terminar hehehe muchas gracias y a rolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr..... all for download y Feliz Navidad putillos hohohoohhohoo

Credits 
Robban9000 for rocket bunny kit
Mr.Zasen for tie bar
Sparkle for Skin thanks for all




Here the download Matt powers mod

Here the download ENB series

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Modifuker ! You should have to ask my permission to take the skin of Matt Powers 2012 that I made for Trackmania before you servire like that! Despite her I'd still say yes x) Good job!

    (Sorry, i don't speak good english)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. men sorry i forgot to give u credits im sorry but i hope u enjoy my work men thanks for u realy good skins

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice S14 man! Pleasae check out my blog and feel free to add me.
    http://surge-mods.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. surge i add u men hohohoh nice 280z i love this car huhuhuhuhuhuh

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Would you be interested in collaborating on a project? The project I had in mind was the JDM Legends RX7. I have the base RX7 ready and am working in the wheels. You can see the car here.
    http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/09/jdm-legends-rx7/
    Tell me if you're interested.

    ResponderEliminar